The NSS,UBA and Swachh unit of AVIT has observed the Swachhta Pakhwada week from 1/8/2018 – 15/8/2018 as per the information received from the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Government of India and AICTE. Under Swachhta Pakhwada, a pledge was administered by Prof.Rajasekaran, Vice Principal (Admin) at AVIT auditorium for creating awareness towards importance of cleanliness at the workplace to the Student and staff on 02.08.2018.The pledge was also take in every class rooms, nearly 550 students have taken the pledge.
1. Build consensus on the need for maintaining a Clean and Green Campus among campus leaders at student level, faculty level and campus level.
For More Details Click here
2. Facilitate design of specific interventions for making the campus clean and green by following international standards and accepted parameters.
3. Monitor the existing environmental performance of the campus in a participatory and transparent way.
4. Incorporate Swachhta and sustainability aspects at relevant places in the curriculum. Raise campus awareness about the need for cleanliness and provide incentives for action, such as campus wide competitions on swachh bharat
5. Declare the entire campus as 'No Plastic Zone, reusable cups in canteen