1. The objective of the Student Induction program (SIP) is to serve as a bridge between the school and college.
This will help the students to have a smooth transaction from school life to college life.
2. Induction program will help students to have better perspective about the course and program outcome.
3. It will create an environment to understand and accept fellow students.
4. It will also promote early student integration with faculty, mentors and the institution.
5. SIP will create a rapport with senior students and Alumni.
6. Informative learning about campus life(cultural, sports and entertainment facilities), safety, security and health.
7. Sessions on UHV will promote values right from the initial stage of campus life.
8. SIP will introduce students to green campus initiative of AVIT campus, thereby promoting environment consciousness.
9. SIP is an opportunity to introduce the various clubs and associations in the institution and campus with focus on NSS, Rotary etc.
Shri. Radhakrishnan Srinivasan is an eminent sports presenter who found his passion behind the microphone and believed in the need of taking the plunge into the world of media. Today he is one of the very few presenters in the country that have hosted a variety of sports. He has hosted all kinds of sports from Cricket World Cup to Champions League Football to Pro Kabaddi League in various leading sports channels. At present he is the senior presenter with Star Sports. With 2 decades of experience in the sports industry as a credible multilingual host, Shri. Radhakrishnan is a prominent TEDx speaker and a host to many of his own talk shows on YouTube.
Copyrights © 2023 AVIT. All rights reserved.
Last Updated on: 04 October 2023