“Incubation Centre” of VMRF was established for nurturing and overseeing innovation and entrepreneurship. The aim is to encourage entrepreneurship among locals with the colleges serving as focal points. It is a platform for nurturing, encouraging and developing innovation and entrepreneurial skills among its students, research scholars and alumni, as well as students of the region.
Entrepreneurship in India is on the verge of explosive growth. Angel investors, venture capital, media, start-up clubs, service providers, mentors and training companies are going to grow and have great focus from the government
Incubation Centre is a space for new age entrepreneurs and young minds to transform their innovative ideas into viable business propositions. Our primary vision is to facilitate a platform for a budding entrepreneur to start a business venture with minimum risks. Incubation will ensure that incubates have access to technological assistance which will be generated through mentors with multidisciplinary expertise. We encourage young enthusiasts with creative pursuits with an inherent zeal to be entrepreneurs to take advantage of this novel initiative.
The mission of Incubation Centre is to nurture and empower the next generation entrepreneurs to serve the local problems. The students, alumni, local industries and also students of the district can come up with their ideas which might lead to the startup.
- To create jobs, wealth and business aligning with national priorities
- To promote new technology/knowledge/innovation based startups.
- To provide a platform for speedy commercialization of technologies developed by the host institution or by any academic/technical/R&D institution
- To build a vibrant startup ecosystem, by establishing a network between academia, financial institution, industries and other institutions.
- To provide cost effective, value added services to startups like mentoring, legal, technical, intellectual property related services.
- Start-up Ecosystem
- Government Initiatives for Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurship Week
- Opportunity Recognition and Evaluation
- Business Model Generation
- B-Plan Preparation
- Mentoring by Entrepreneurs
- Seed Funding
- Pitching Opportunities
- Networking with Experts