HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who are interested in pursuing Engineering studies can either download the Application Form from the website or approach the Admission Cell at the Corporate Office at the following address to enquire about the various courses.
VINAYAKA MISSION'S RESEARCH FOUNDATION
Address: New no.213, Old no. 160,(Behind Doshi Tower), Poonamallee High Road, Kilpauk,Chennai-600 010, Tamil Nadu India.
Landline: +91-44-4298 9000/+91-44-4298 9006 /+91-44-2836 0198
Mobile: +91-98840 58270 / +91-98840 58280 / +91-98403 36769
Fax: +091 44 2836 0019
AARUPADAIVEEDU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (AVIT)
Address: Vinayaka Nagar, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Paiyanoor,
Kancheepuram District, Chennai- 603 104,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone:(+91) 8754 552 018,
(+91) 9789 481 724,
(+91) 8754 541 024,
- Candidates may directly apply or come in person to the Admission Cell operating from the Corporate Office at the above mentioned address.
- Candidates are requested to read all the instructions given in the application form. The filled-in application forms should be submitted with the relevant documents to the Admission Officer at the Admission Cell.
- All admissions (including those of foreign/ NRI students) are made subject to eligibility and according to the norms set by the AICTE, Supreme Court of India, Government of India and the Government of Tamil Nadu.
RELEVANT RULES & REGULATIONS IN RESPECT OF ADMISSION :
It is essential to fill in the application form with correct details. In the event of furnishing incorrect information
- He/ she will forfeit the admission irrespective of what stage of the course he/ she is in at that point of time when it is detected.
- He/ she will be debarred from pursuing any course of study. Legal action will be instituted against him/ her for furnishing wrong information.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
The eligibility requirements for the different programmes offered are provided in the prospectus, in the respective pages, pertaining to the departments concerned.
ENCLOSURES FOR ALL STUDENTS
The filled-in application should be accompanied by the following documents.
- An attested photocopy of X pass/ Matriculation/ Secondary School Certificate issued by the Board of Examination.
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Three passport-size photographs
- Any other documents required by the University
In addition to the above certificates the FOREIGN STUDENTS must also submit.
- No Objection Certificate from the Government of India (issued by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi)
- No Objection Certificate issued by the Ambassador of the country where the candidate hails from or the competent authority empowered to grant permission to stay and pursue education in India
- Eligibility Certificate from the University
- Appropriate Student Visa.
- All relevant travel documents inclusive of passport
- Necessary Health Certificate and Vaccination Certificate